LRS TB Hospital was established by TB Association of India in 1952. The hospital was upgraded into an autonomous Institute in 1991 by Govt. of India. The Institute was renamed as LRS Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases as an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. The Institute is registered as a society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 (XX1).
Sri Aurobindo Marg, Near Qutub Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi
Copyright © Doctors & Hospitals 2019